[comp.misc] Commodore news group

dougm@palomar.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Doug Marshall) (10/26/89)

A friend has asked me to find out if there is a Commodore news group. I scanned
the list of those groups that we have access to and couldn't find anything
that I could select. Anyone know of such a group? Please e-mail your response.
Thanks in advance.
----
Doug Marshall   <Doug.Marshall@SanDiego.NCR.COM>
+1 619 485 3494 <...!ncr-sd!palomar!dougm>
"All of us is smarter than each of us!"

baalke@mars.jpl.nasa.gov (Ron Baalke) (10/28/89)

In article <1968@ncr-sd.SanDiego.NCR.COM> dougm@palomar.SanDiego.NCR.COM (Doug Marshall) writes:
>A friend has asked me to find out if there is a Commodore news group. I scanned
>the list of those groups that we have access to and couldn't find anything
>that I could select. Anyone know of such a group? Please e-mail your response.
>Thanks in advance.

Try looking at comp.sys.amiga and comp.sys.amiga.tech

 Ron Baalke                       |    (818) 541-2341 x260
 Jet Propulsion Lab  M/S 301-355  |    baalke@mars.jpl.nasa.gov
 4800 Oak Grove Dr.               |
 Pasadena, CA 91109               |