[comp.misc] FTP-Server list wanted

WOLKEMP@tubvm.cs.tu-berlin.de (Boris Kemp & Udo Wolter) (08/29/90)

Hello,

i'm looking for the posting of the list of the anonymous-FTP-servers.
I saw it some time ago here or in another news-group. Can somebody
tell where to find or where to get it via FTP?

Thank you in advance,

       Boris Kemp
       student of computer science
       technical university of berlin
       WOLKEMP@DB0TUI11.BITNET
       or
       kemp@opal.uucp

densond@prism.cs.orst.edu (Dave Denson) (09/01/90)

In article <90241.022357WOLKEMP@DB0TUI11.BITNET> WOLKEMP@tubvm.cs.tu-berlin.de (Boris Kemp & Udo Wolter) writes:
>i'm looking for the posting of the list of the anonymous-FTP-servers.
>I saw it some time ago here or in another news-group. Can somebody
>tell where to find or where to get it via FTP?

The list is posted occasionally in comp.sources.wanter and comp.misc.  It is
also available via FTP from pilot.njin.net (128.6.7.38).  I believe a mail
server is also at that site, but I'm not certain.

Dave

--
Dave Denson (densond@prism.cs.orst.edu) Consultant, UCS/Kerr Microcomputer Lab
"The illegal we do immediately.  The unconstitutional takes a little longer"