[comp.misc] Big Electric Cat

haber@torah.UUCP (Yaacov Haber) (01/14/89)

Does anyone know why dasys1 or the big electric cat
doesn't seem to be functional . It seems like its
been a few weeks now.??

Rabbi Yaacov Haber                                            _-_
Torah Center of Buffalo                                    /~~   ~~\
2780 Main St.                                           /~~         ~~\
Buffalo, NY  14214                                     {               }
Tel. (716) 833-7881                                     \  _-     -_  /
                                                         ~~  \\ //  ~~
UUCP: ..!{boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!torah!haber         | |
Internet:  haber@cs.buffalo.edu                               | |
BITNET:  haber@sunybcs                                       // \\
                                                    "A tree of life for
                                                   those who embrace it"

wilmott@emerald.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) (09/07/90)

----

Could someone please e-mail me the IP# of "The Big Electric Cat"
Unix system located in NY? Thanks.

			-Ray

wilmott@topaz.rutgers.edu
----

aavvaa@mixcom.UUCP (Fred Falk) (09/10/90)

In article <Sep.6.23.08.39.1990.25646@emerald.rutgers.edu> wilmott@emerald.rutgers.edu (Ray Wilmott) writes:

>----
>
>Could someone please e-mail me the IP# of "The Big Electric Cat"
>Unix system located in NY? Thanks.

It's down and no longer in service...fred

--
Fred Falk
ffalk@mixcom.UUCP