[comp.misc] programming in Zurich?

sandy@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Sandy Dance) (09/20/90)

Hullo there,

I am interested in finding programming work around Zurich, Switzerland,
permanent or contract.  My area is analysis and applications programming.
I have experience on VAX/VMS,  Tandem,  Unix, Pascal,  Cobol
and Dataflex.  What I need to know is the address of Computer
employment Agencies or potential employers in that city.

Can anyone out there help me with this?

Please reply by email.

Thankyou

Sandy Dance,
sandy@munmurra.cs.mu.OZ.AU
Computer Science,  Melbourne University,  Australia.

asylvain@felix.UUCP (Alvin E. Sylvain) (09/28/90)

In article <5559@munnari.oz.au> sandy@mullauna.cs.mu.OZ.AU (Sandy Dance) writes:

>Hullo there,
>
>I am interested in finding programming work around Zurich, Switzerland,
>permanent or contract.  [...]

I thought there was a "jobs" newsgroup for this kind of posting?

Well, good luck in your job search.  Write the Swiss government
(or find a Swiss embassy or some such) and ask for a copy of a
Swiss newspaper.  Check the classifieds.  Remember, job-hunting
is a full-time job!
"I got protection for my    |               Alvin "the Chipmunk" Sylvain
affections, so swing your   |   Natch, nobody'd be *fool* enough to have
bootie in my direction!"    |   *my* opinions, 'ceptin' *me*, of course!
-=--=--=--"BANDWIDTH??  WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING BANDWIDTH!!"--=--=--=-