[comp.misc] NUTWORKS

sjl@doc.ic.ac.uk (Steve J Lacey) (10/11/90)

Hi,
	Does anyone know what happened to a magazine called Nutworks
that used to wing it's way across netland? I remember seeing it about
a couple of years ago (a friend had a lot of the issues). Is it still
around? How do you subscribe to it if it is? I remember it being very
funny.

Steve.
--
---
Steve J Lacey, Systems Group.      (In my opinion, my opinions are just that.)

keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu (John W. Keating) (10/12/90)

In article <SJL.90Oct11122133@stork.doc.ic.ac.uk> sjl@doc.ic.ac.uk (Steve J Lacey) writes:

>Hi,
>       Does anyone know what happened to a magazine called Nutworks
>that used to wing it's way across netland? I remember seeing it about
>a couple of years ago (a friend had a lot of the issues). Is it still
>around? How do you subscribe to it if it is? I remember it being very
>funny.

The last I saw, NUTWORKS had become a mailing list that consisted of the
jokes from rec.humor.funny  I don't know if this is still true, but I am
pretty sure that the old NUTWORKS does not exist any longer.  If you want
the old back issues, I believe you can FTP them from tcsvm.tcs.tulane.edu.

    JWKIII
*  \|/ John William Keating, III >Ragnorak< keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu \|/  *
*  /|\         "Wands don't kill people, people kill people."         /|\  *