[comp.misc] Clarity Software address?

smith@canon.co.uk (Mark Smith) (01/07/91)

Does anyone have an address for Clarity Software in Mountain View?
They're supposed to be launching a set of Unix-based office tools
called Rapport at Uniforum.

Thanks in advance,

 Mark Smith                                              smith@canon.co.uk
 Canon Research Centre Europe        ...uunet!mcsun!ukc!uos-ee!canon!smith

dgh@Unify.com (David Harrington) (01/08/91)

In article <1991Jan7.115048.12722@canon.co.uk>, smith@canon.co.uk (Mark Smith)
writes:

> Does anyone have an address for Clarity Software in Mountain View?
> They're supposed to be launching a set of Unix-based office tools
> called Rapport at Uniforum.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Here's the email address for Craig Issacs, the Head (don't know if it is VP,
Director, or what) of Marketing:

craig@clarity.clarity.com

And yes, he tells me they are announcing at UniForum.

--
David Harrington                                  internet: dgh@eire.unify.COM
Unify Corporation                          ...!{csusac,pyramid}!unify!eire!dgh