[comp.misc] University of Louisville and Dayton address

atif@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Atif Ihsan Shah) (03/12/91)

	Does anyone know the phonetic or numeric address for Louisville
and Dayton Universities? Specifically I need to know the computer address
like 123.345.567.789 or ecn.purdue.edu . Althought any other significant
information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
		A. Shah

brooks@disk.uucp (David E. Brooks Jr) (03/13/91)

atif@en.ecn.purdue.edu (Atif Ihsan Shah) writes:
>	Does anyone know the phonetic or numeric address for Louisville
>and Dayton Universities? Specifically I need to know the computer address
>like 123.345.567.789 or ecn.purdue.edu . Althought any other significant
>information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>		A. Shah

I don't know about Dayton, but the University of Louisville is not on
the Internet.  They are a Bitnet node, however, and can be reached that
way.

(I don't speak or work for U of L, I'm just engaged to somebody that works
there...)
--
US Mail:  David E. Brooks Jr
          6934 Leisure Lane #B17