[comp.misc] ACM Collected Algorithms

drw@paley.mit.edu (Dale R. Worley) (03/28/91)

Does anybody know where I might get a copy of the ACM Collected
Algorthims that is sorted out and organized nicely?

I know I can get the tapes directly from the ACM, but they need a lot
of organization before they are usable, and I was hoping that somebody
has already done the work.

Thanks

Dale
drw@math.mit.edu

hj412fr@unidui.uni-duisburg.de (Frik) (03/28/91)

In <DRW.91Mar27235541@paley.mit.edu> drw@paley.mit.edu (Dale R. Worley) writes:

>Does anybody know where I might get a copy of the ACM Collected
>Algorthims that is sorted out and organized nicely?

>I know I can get the tapes directly from the ACM, but they need a lot
>of organization before they are usable, and I was hoping that somebody
>has already done the work.

>Thanks

>Dale
>drw@math.mit.edu

The various netlib servers (e.g. netlib@ornl.gov) archive ACM TOMS
algorithms. Send netlib a mail with content:
send index
send index from toms

The latter includes keywords/titles so it is a good starting point
to choose ones favourite algorithm.

Martin Anantharaman

FB7, FG7 (Mechanik)		Work:	+49 (203) 379-3336
Universitaet -GH- Duisburg	Home:	+49 (203) 37 65 89
Lotharstr. 1			FAX:	+49 (203) 379-3052
4100 Duisburg 1			E-Mail: martin@mechanik.uni-duisburg.de
West Germany				hj412fr@duc220.uni-duisburg.de
					hj412fr@unidui.uni-duisburg.de