[comp.misc] Looking for info of PDOS - m68k ECB

fred@coplex.uucp (Fred Farmer) (03/22/91)

I don't have much information about this, so please bare with me.

I'm looking for anyone that has infomation/or uses "PDOS" with any
of the Motorola 68K Educational Computer Boards (ECB).

I have the disk, but no manual and/or commands.  The only thing worth
mentioning that is printed on the disk is:

		PDOS
		Rev. 1.3   (C) 1986.

At this point, any information/replies is greatly appreciated !
Please email.  If it bounces, then please post.

Thanks much!
-Fred

--
Fred Farmer
...!uunet!coplex!fred or fred@coplex

rick@Eyring.COM (Rick Graham) (03/27/91)

In article <1991Mar22.040150.12947@coplex.uucp> fred@coplex.uucp (Fred Farmer) writes:

>I'm looking for anyone that has infomation/or uses "PDOS" with any
>of the Motorola 68K Educational Computer Boards (ECB).
>

>At this point, any information/replies is greatly appreciated !
>Please email.  If it bounces, then please post.

PDOS is available on most Motorola VME boards as well as a wide range of
other popular manufacturers.  If you would like to get the manuals for
your particular system please contact us at.

	address:
		Eyring Inc.
		SSD
		1455 W. 820 N.
		Provo, Ut. 84601

	Phone:	801-375-2434
	Fax:	801-377-3850
	email:	pdos-info@Eyring.COM
--
Richard Graham	rick@Eyring.COM  uunet!lanai!rick
Eyring Inc.	+1 801-375-2434 x455

fred@coplex.uucp (Fred Farmer) (03/28/91)

In article <1991Mar26.183717.3800@Eyring.COM> rick@Eyring.COM (Rick Graham) writes:
>In article <1991Mar22.040150.12947@coplex.uucp> fred@coplex.uucp (Fred Farmer) writes:
>>
>>I'm looking for anyone that has infomation/or uses "PDOS" with any
>>of the Motorola 68K Educational Computer Boards (ECB).
>>

>>At this point, any information/replies is greatly appreciated !
>>Please email.  If it bounces, then please post.
>>
>PDOS is available on most Motorola VME boards as well as a wide range of
>other popular manufacturers.  If you would like to get the manuals for
>your particular system please contact us at.
>
>	address:
>		Eyring Inc.
>		SSD
>		1455 W. 820 N.
>		Provo, Ut. 84601
>
>	Phone:	801-375-2434
>	Fax:	801-377-3850
>	email:	pdos-info@Eyring.COM
>--
>Richard Graham	rick@Eyring.COM  uunet!lanai!rick
>Eyring Inc.	+1 801-375-2434 x455

Thank you for the information concerning PDOS.  I have received tremendous
amounts of mail/info from from the net, and now have the answer to my
delema (sp?).

Thanks to all that responded.  The info provided was greatly appreciated.
I no longer need additional info.

Regards,

Fred Farmer                          ...!uunet!coplex!fred
Louisville, KY.               fred@coplex       *       coplex!fred

STANDARD DISCLAIMER applies where needed.

m937290@usna.NAVY.MIL (Midn. Norman R. Solis) (04/01/91)

How hard is it to put together a working 68000 single board computer?
All I want is a single processor with some provisions for input/output,
memory, and a burnt-in program.

-Rich Solis
m937290@n1.usna.navy.mil