[comp.misc] QL-users wanted

beppe@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Beppe(Giuseppe Zanetti)) (05/23/91)

I search QL users for infos and PD software xchange.

E-mail to beppe@alessia.dei.unipd.it

and to    zorzin@univ.trieste.it

ts@uwasa.fi (Timo Salmi) (05/24/91)

In article <11315@alessia.dei.unipd.it> beppe@alessia.dei.unipd.it.UUCP (Beppe(Giuseppe Zanetti)) writes:
>I search QL users for infos and PD software xchange.
:

Perhaps year ago Howard Clase hclase@leif.mun.ca was going to set up
a QL mailing list, but nothing has been heard ever since.  I wonder
what happened.  I used to use Sinclair QL myself and have software,
but I quit about two years ago, and went over to MsDos PCs.

Prof. Timo Salmi
Moderating at garbo.uwasa.fi anonymous ftp archives 128.214.12.37

walvdrk_r@pttrnl.nl (05/27/91)

>>I search QL users for infos and PD software xchange.

> Perhaps year ago Howard Clase hclase@leif.mun.ca was going to set up
> a QL mailing list, but nothing has been heard ever since.  I wonder
> what happened.

There are a few FIDOnet BBSes dedicated to the Sinclair QL. There is an
echomail connection between these boards in the UK, The Netherlands, Germany,
Sweden and Austria. I could send you a list with node numbers and
telephone numbers if you are interested.

Software from the Dutch QL usergroup is available. There exist usergroups in
the UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Spain. Addresses are
available on email request.

--
Kees  van der Wal				  e-mail: JC_vdWal@pttrnl.nl
> what happened.  I used to use Sinclair QL myself and have software,
> but I quit about two years ago, and went over to MsDos PCs.

Tanx for this information.
(garbo ftp server is very very good !!! compliments for yours work !)

please, look comp.sources.misc for my QL PD software ...

Giuseppe Zanetti

beppe@alessia.dei.unipd.it (Beppe(Giuseppe Zanetti)) (06/05/91)

In article <1991May27.150943.65074@pttrnl.nl>, walvdrk_r@pttrnl.nl writes:
> There are a few FIDOnet BBSes dedicated to the Sinclair QL. There is an
>
> Software from the Dutch QL usergroup is available. There exist usergroups in

Please, send me your list. tank you

Giuseppe Zanetti (beppe@alessia.dei.unipd.it)