[comp.misc] HELP! Looking for Telix Redirector

pjebsen@well.sf.ca.us (Peter Jebsen) (06/12/91)

I am planning to use the shell function of the Telix communication
software to run programs from remote. The Telix manual recommends
Dudley Marshall's DOORWAY program for running programs that write
directly to the screen (Telix's remote DOS shell can only deal with
programs that use standard DOS output).

Does anybody know P.D. / share-ware redirectors that can do the
same job as DOORWAY?

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated...

- Peter

alan@ukpoit.co.uk (Alan Barclay) (06/16/91)

In article <25382@well.sf.ca.us> pjebsen@well.sf.ca.us (Peter Jebsen) writes:

>I am planning to use the shell function of the Telix communication
>software to run programs from remote. The Telix manual recommends
>Dudley Marshall's DOORWAY program for running programs that write
>directly to the screen (Telix's remote DOS shell can only deal with
>programs that use standard DOS output).
>
>Does anybody know P.D. / share-ware redirectors that can do the
>same job as DOORWAY?

DORRWAY is shareware. does that answer the question?
--
  Alan Barclay
  iT                                |        E-mail : alan@ukpoit.uucp