[comp.misc] LOOKING FOR "FORTH DIMENSIONS" JOURNAL

s0l3906@venus.tamu.edu (LIN, SHYH-HORNG) (06/19/91)

I am looking for a journal named " Forth Dimensions ". I've searched
it in our library as well as the library of UT Austin. And I asked
some of my friends in UC and U of Michigan to see if they can find
it. Sadly, I got all negative answers.

If anyone knows where to find the journal, please tell me as soon
as possible either posting on comp.misc or sending e-mail to me.
I'll appreciate your help very much ! What I am really looking for
is the following :

       Forth Dimensions
       Vol 6 No 6
       Vol 5 No 2
       Vol 5 No 3

Thanks again !

Jerry in Texas A&M

jerry@talos.npri.com (Jerry Gitomer) (06/21/91)

s0l3906@venus.tamu.edu (LIN, SHYH-HORNG) writes:

>I am looking for a journal named " Forth Dimensions ". I've searched
>it in our library as well as the library of UT Austin. And I asked
>some of my friends in UC and U of Michigan to see if they can find
>it. Sadly, I got all negative answers.

>If anyone knows where to find the journal, please tell me as soon
>as possible either posting on comp.misc or sending e-mail to me.
>I'll appreciate your help very much ! What I am really looking for
>is the following :

>       Forth Dimensions
>       Vol 6 No 6
>       Vol 5 No 2
>       Vol 5 No 3

Forth Dimensions is the publication of the Forth Interest Group.  You can
reach FIG at:

        Forth Interest Group
        P.O. Box 8231
        San Jose, CA 95155
        408/277-0668 (Voice)
        408/286-8988 (FAX)

--
Jerry Gitomer at National Political Resources Inc, Alexandria, VA USA
I am apolitical, have no resources, and speak only for myself.