[comp.misc] Make Money Fast w/ Computer!

popelka@odysseus.uchicago.edu (Glenn Popelka) (06/22/91)

 For those of you interested in finding out
more about this wonderful opportunity, I
found that the address

  panix!joshrez@cmcl2.nyu.edu

doesn't bounce. (yet...)

glenn

buckland@ucs.ubc.ca (Tony Buckland) (06/22/91)

In article <1991Jun21.072725.7520@panix.uucp> joshrez@panix.uucp (Josh Reznick) writes:
>ANOTICE! - Please Take the Time to Read This, as it is
>
>          Completely Legal, and it REALLY DOES WORK!!
 ... and on and on for hundreds of lines ...

 I wish people who have neither discovered that pyramid schemes
 are illegal, nor learned enough consideration for others not to
 invite clogging of the network with the replies they hope to get,
 would at least * NOT BLOODY DOUBLE-SPACE *.

sef@kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) (06/22/91)

In article <1991Jun21.072725.7520@panix.uucp> joshrez@panix.uucp (Josh Reznick) writes:

"This must be the stupidest man in the world!"
"Maybe we should shoot him."

sef@kithrup.COM  |  I had a bellyache at the time."

dyer@motcid.UUCP (Bill Dyer) (06/22/91)

In article <1991Jun21.072725.7520@panix.uucp> joshrez@panix.uucp (Josh Reznick) writes:
>ANOTICE! - Please Take the Time to Read This, as it is

Could someone please yank this Bozo's account.  Talk about a
waste of bandwidth.  It's bad enough that I get this stuff in
the mail, now I have to read it on my computer screen?

-Bill
|                                              |  Bill Dyer, Motorola C.I.G.|
|                                              | motcid!dyerb@uunet.uu.net  |
|                                              | (708) 632-7081             |

gl8f@astsun7.astro.Virginia.EDU (Greg Lindahl) (06/22/91)

In article <1991Jun21.183629.28734@kithrup.COM> sef@kithrup.COM (Sean Eric Fagan) writes:

>"This must be the stupidest man in the world!"

Not totally stupid, he put his name at #5 so he'd start getting money
immediately.

tlglenn@cs.arizona.edu (Ted L. Glenn) (06/22/91)

     Funny, I remember seeing this same posting a couple of months ago.

--
        -Ted L. Glenn             "Don't worry, be happy!" <--Ack! Pffffhhht!
         tlglenn@cs.arizona.edu        tlglenn@hacks.arizona.edu

geg@beep.mis.semi.harris.com (Greg E. Garland) (06/22/91)

Not only at thief, but a greedy thief at that. :-)

--
Greg Garland - Alive, occupying space, and exerting gravitational force

MS 62-024, Harris Semiconductor Sector, PO Bx 883,
Melbourne  FL 32905.  geg@beep.mis.semi.harris.com

"Never let the facts interfere with your perception of reality."