[comp.misc] Mail Order mailing list for sale

jrj@Spies.COM (Richard Jones) (06/30/91)

I don't know how much demand there might be for this, but I have accumulated a
2000+ name mailing list for mail order.  This list is used by people in the
mail order business to locate people interested in receiving mail order offers.

I would like to recoupe the cost of this list and make it available to more
than one person.

Any offers over $30 for a copy of this list will result in my emailing a
uuencoded/compressed copy.

Thanks in advance for any inquiries/requests
   - Richard

ekman@wdl30.wdl.loral.com (Donald Ekman) (07/01/91)

In article <1991Jun30.163338.13974@Spies.COM> jrj@Spies.COM (Richard Jones) writes:
>I don't know how much demand there might be for this, but I have accumulated a
>2000+ name mailing list for mail order.  This list is used by people in the
>mail order business to locate people interested in receiving mail order offers.
>
>I would like to recoupe the cost of this list and make it available to more
>than one person.
>
>Any offers over $30 for a copy of this list will result in my emailing a
>uuencoded/compressed copy.
>
>Thanks in advance for any inquiries/requests
>   - Richard

Is that one of those lists of "opportunity seekers"?  Sounds like the
pyramid scheme didn't work out.  :-)

--
Donald E. Ekman, Space Systems/Loral, Palo Alto, CA  ekman@wdl30.wdl.loral.com