[sci.space.shuttle] Get Away Specials?

wsmith@uiucdcsm.cs.uiuc.edu (05/12/88)

Will there be get-away specials on the shuttle when it begins flying
again?

Bill Smith	wsmith@cs.uiuc.edu	ihnp4!uiucdcs!wsmith

eugene@pioneer.arpa (Eugene N. Miya) (05/13/88)

Yes.

Another gross generalization from

--eugene miya, NASA Ames Research Center, eugene@aurora.arc.nasa.gov
  resident cynic at the Rock of Ages Home for Retired Hackers:
  "Mailers?! HA!", "If my mail does not reach you, please accept my apology."
  {uunet,hplabs,hao,ihnp4,decwrl,allegra,tektronix}!ames!aurora!eugene
  "Send mail, avoid follow-ups.  If enough, I'll summarize."

todd@uop.edu (Dr. Nethack) (05/18/88)

In article <22000001@uiucdcsm>, wsmith@uiucdcsm.cs.uiuc.edu writes:

> Will there be get-away specials on the shuttle when it begins flying
> again?

I hope so!! Does anyone know the status of the Gasnet B-board?

"The sum of the intelligence of the world is constant,
                                            The population is growing."
+ uop!todd@uunet.uu.net                                               +
+                 cogent!uop!todd@lll-winken.arpa                     +
+                                 {backbone}!ucbvax!ucdavis!uop!todd  +