[sci.space.shuttle] Shuttle Status Reports from Peter

lindsay@dscatl.UUCP (Lindsay Cleveland) (08/27/88)

I don't think thanks have been explicitly posted, so I'll do it...

Peter,

  Your postings of the daily Shuttle Status Reports are greatly
appreciated!  Receiving a day-by-day account makes the whole
process much more immediate and interesting, as opposed to the
general media coverage of the "big events."  I don't know how much
effort and time you put in each week to give us the daily postings,
but I for one am very grateful.

  Live long and prosper.

Cheers,
  Lindsay

Lindsay Cleveland         Digital Systems Co.   Atlanta, Ga
  gatech!dscatl!lindsay     (404) 497-1902
                         (U.S. Mail:  PO Box 1140, Duluth, GA  30136)

hhd0@bunny.UUCP (Horace Dediu) (09/01/88)

In article <10231@dscatl.UUCP>, lindsay@dscatl.UUCP (Lindsay Cleveland) writes:

> I don't think thanks have been explicitly posted, so I'll do it...

> Lindsay Cleveland         Digital Systems Co.   Atlanta, Ga
>   gatech!dscatl!lindsay     (404) 497-1902
>                          (U.S. Mail:  PO Box 1140, Duluth, GA  30136)

I would also like to thank Peter for his postings.  They are one of
the main reasons I read the net.  Keep up the good work.

Thank you kindly,

Horace Dediu
hhd0@bunny                      GTE Laboratories Incorporated
(617) 466-4175                  Dept. 014 Waltham, MA 02254

smile@cisunx.UUCP (Patty Maurer) (09/02/88)

In article <6160@bunny.UUCP> hhd0@bunny.UUCP (Horace Dediu) writes:
>In article <10231@dscatl.UUCP>, lindsay@dscatl.UUCP (Lindsay Cleveland) writes:
>>
>> I don't think thanks have been explicitly posted, so I'll do it...

>> Lindsay Cleveland         Digital Systems Co.   Atlanta, Ga
>>   gatech!dscatl!lindsay     (404) 497-1902
>>                          (U.S. Mail:  PO Box 1140, Duluth, GA  30136)

I would also like to offer my thanks to Peter for the time he takes to
send us all the information about the shuttle status.  There isn't any
newspaper I can find that gives a daily account of what is happening with
Discovery.  Getting the regular postings from Peter is not only helpful
but also very interesting!  I never realized how much was involved in
getting one of those suckers launched.

Keep up the good work!!!

Patty
--