[sci.space.shuttle] "I have the utmost confidence in the mission."

dleigh@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Darren Leigh) (10/04/88)

I hear the Discovery was having problems with a computer-controlled
antenna.  Guess what movie I had to go out and rent . . .

========
Darren Leigh
Internet:  dleigh@hplabs.hp.com
UUCP:      hplabs!dleigh

tneff@dasys1.UUCP (Tom Neff) (10/04/88)

In article <2408@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM> dleigh@hplabsz.UUCP (Darren Leigh) writes:
>I hear the Discovery was having problems with a computer-controlled
>antenna.  Guess what movie I had to go out and rent . . .

Great minds think alike!  The KU band antenna even *looks* a teeny bit like
the AE-35 unit.  I think NASA ought to officially christen it that just out
of a sense of humor.  :-)
--
Tom Neff			UUCP: ...!cmcl2!phri!dasys1!tneff
	"None of your toys	CIS: 76556,2536	       MCI: TNEFF