[sci.space.shuttle] When is the next Shuttle launch?

wr@masscomp.UUCP (Warren Razzaboni) (10/06/88)

I'm confused....
I am due to move to florida in Dec. when is the next Shuttle launch and where
is it suppose to land? Thanks for any help...

    				Warren Razzaboni

mike@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Mike Smithwick) (10/08/88)

In article <273@masscomp.UUCP> wr@masscomp.UUCP (Warren Razzaboni) writes:

>I'm confused....
>I am due to move to florida in Dec. when is the next Shuttle launch and where
>is it suppose to land? Thanks for any help...
>
>    				Warren Razzaboni

Ooops, you're outta luck for the next one, possibly STS-29 in Februrary.

Here's the flight manifest dated early September.

STS-27

November 17, 88, Atlantis

DOD Payload

C: R.L. Gibson
P: G. Gardner
MS: R. Mullane
MS: J. Ross
MS: W. Shepherd

STS-29

February 18, 1989, Discovery

TDRS-D

C: M. Coats
P: J. Blaha
MS: J. Buchli
MS: R. Springer
MS: J. Bagian

STS-30

April 28, 1989, Atlantis

Magellan

C: D. Walker
P: R. Grabe
MS: N. Thagard
MS: M. Cleave
MS: M. Lee

STS-28

July 1, 1989, Columbia

DOD

C: B. Shaw
P: R. Richards
MS: D. Leestma
MS: J. Adamson
MS: M. Brown

STS-33

August 10, 1988, Discovery

DOD

crew ??

STS-34

October 12, 1989, Atlantis

Galileo

STS-32

November 13, 1989

Syncom, LDEF recovery

STS-36

December 11, 1989

DOD

etc. . . . .

--
			   *** mike (starship janitor) smithwick ***
"he's braindead Jim. . ."