[sci.space.shuttle] Whos for Space?

donehoo@olivea.olivetti.com (Doyle W. Donehoo) (11/05/88)

Quick! Tell me! Which Presidential candidate is most supportative of
the Space Program and the Shuttle program? I have a feeling it is
none of the above. I know how they stand on defense, but space?

lukas@ihlpf.ATT.COM (00704a-Lukas) (11/08/88)

In article <32015@oliveb.olivetti.com> donehoo@oliveb.UUCP (Doyle W. Donehoo) writes:
>Quick! Tell me! Which Presidential candidate is most supportative of
>the Space Program and the Shuttle program? I have a feeling it is
>none of the above. I know how they stand on defense, but space?

I believe that both candidates have announced their interest in establishing
a task force to look into the possibility of creating a commission
that will consider the desireability of having a blue-ribbon panel
discuss the potential benefits of a working group investigation of the
merits of future space exploration. No starting date has yet been determined.
--

	John Lukas
	att!ihlpf!lukas