[sci.space.shuttle] Information Needed...

mmmckechnie@tiger.waterloo.edu (Mindgamer.) (10/14/88)

I live in southern Ontario and am interested in hearing an uncommentated
broadcast of the next launch.  Does anyone know of or where to obtain
the broatcast frequencies used by private groups who provide such a
service?  (shortwave or otherwise)

Thanks in advance

SKA

phil@titan.rice.edu (William LeFebvre) (10/15/88)

In article <9064@watdragon.waterloo.edu> mmmckechnie@tiger.waterloo.edu (Mindgamer.) writes:
>I live in southern Ontario and am interested in hearing an uncommentated
>broadcast of the next launch.

The next launch (end of November) is DOD and is classified.  You won't be
able to listen to it.  The one after that (February, I think---I don't
have a schedule handy right now) will not be classified.

			William LeFebvre
			Department of Computer Science
			Rice University
			<phil@Rice.edu>

strider@spock.UUCP (Vijay Venugopal) (05/13/89)

Hi,
I have to do a report for one of my classes on the development of space
etc.  I was wondering if any of you people out there in net land could
direct me to some good (or any for that matter) sources on not so much
the shuttle it's self but on the development of the shuttle program and
where they intend to go with it...

Also if any of you could e-mail with your own wisdom that would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Strider
"The Crownless Shall Again Be King"
....yale!spock!strider

scott@anasaz.UUCP (Scott Gibson) (05/18/89)

In article <623@spock.UUCP> strider@spock.UUCP (Vijay Venugopal) writes:

>Strider
>"The Crownless Shall Again Be King"
Its been a while, but isn't the actual quote:

	"The crownless again shall be king" ?

Scott