[sci.space.shuttle] A "spacey" ambition

jwilson@s.cs.uiuc.edu (11/09/89)

Newsgroups: sci.space,sci.space.shuttle
Subject: Re: A "spacey" ambition?

I know that here at the U of Illinois, NASA interviews engineers through the
placement office just like "normal" companies.  They will be here during the
week of Nov 13-17.  It was a very popular interview, I think they are
interviewing 12 people, from all engineering majors, and I ended up 113 on
the waiting list.  longest waiting list I've _ever_ seen.  Our placement
office forwards resumes to any company interviewing here from any registered
student who is interested and didn't get an interview.

Jeff Wilson
jwilson@cs.uiuc.edu