[sci.space.shuttle] STS-75...Has it flown?

jim@hardees.rutgers.edu (Jim Martin) (12/05/89)

	Has STS-75 flown yet? If so, who were the crew members? I ask
because there is a highly qustionable NASA report in alt.sex (of all
places) that supposedly was about an experiment involved on said
flight. I do realize that we are just about to fly STS-32, but it has
been said in here that the STS numbers aren't always in order.
					Jim

yee@trident.arc.nasa.gov (Peter E. Yee) (12/05/89)

In article <Dec.4.20.18.23.1989.20622@hardees.rutgers.edu> jim@hardees.rutgers.edu (Jim Martin) writes:

>	Has STS-75 flown yet? If so, who were the crew members? I ask
>because there is a highly qustionable NASA report in alt.sex (of all
>places) that supposedly was about an experiment involved on said
>flight. I do realize that we are just about to fly STS-32, but it has
>been said in here that the STS numbers aren't always in order.

The following is taken from the Mixed Fleet Manifest, dated about 6/89.
We may get some shuttle flights out of order, but the chance that we
would make a change that radical is not great.

						-Peter Yee
						yee@ames.arc.nasa.gov
						ames!yee

| FLT |   DATE   |INCL|CRW| PRIMARY PAYLOADS   CARRIER  | SECONDARY |
|     |  ORBITER | ALT|DUR|                             | PAYLOADS  |
| 75  | 93 11 18 |28.5| 7 |SL-D3               LM + USS |           |
|     |COLUMBIA  | 160| 9 |                             |           |