[sci.space.shuttle] Shuttle launch?!

kaskikari@cc.helsinki.fi (12/06/89)

Hi there!

I haven't followed this newsgroup earlier, so I don't know if this is
discussed here. I am going to Florida for Christmas and someone told me
that there might be a shuttle launch during that time (17th-30th
December). Can anyone verify this and possible give me the exact date
when it will be launched?  Is it possible that you can go a watch it
some place? How? I would be very interested in getting this information.
				Thanks in advance,
						Kirsti Kaskikari
						KASKIKARI@FINUH

kaskikari@cc.helsinki.fi (12/08/89)

In article <1605.257c451a@cc.helsinki.fi>, kaskikari@cc.helsinki.fi writes:
> Hi there!
>
> I haven't followed this newsgroup earlier, so I don't know if this is
> discussed here. I am going to Florida for Christmas and someone told me
> that there might be a shuttle launch during that time (17th-30th
> December). Can anyone verify this and possible give me the exact date
> when it will be launched?  Is it possible that you can go a watch it
> some place? How? I would be very interested in getting this information.
> 				Thanks in advance,
> 						Kirsti Kaskikari
> 						KASKIKARI@FINUH

		Thanks for all of you who asnwerred my question. I found
out that there will be a shuttle lauche during the time i will be in
florida and i am most likely going to see it happen. Just waiting for
it!
					Thanks, Kirsti Kaskikari