[sci.space.shuttle] shuttle program

roberts@iisat.uucp (Greg Roberts) (02/24/90)

Well, its me again. I need some serious help. The program is 88K in size and
I thought it would mail out fine as is. I have a limit of 100K per day. Then
I discovered that I had to UUENCODE the critter to mail it out. So I produced
a file called sts26.uue and made a mass mailing out to about 50 people. They
all bounced miserably ( like playing tennis with John MacEnroe). The problem
is the sts26.uue file is 121K and some change, over my limit by more than 21%,
so does anyone have any suggestions on how to cure this glitch. I cannot get
a larger quota since the problem is not on my machine, but on a university
machine 2 sites away. I know everyone has been getting ansi over this but do
you know what its like to get 20 bounced mail messages in one shot??:-}
Suggestions greatly appreciated, help even more appreciated... might even be
willing to offer cash!!!
--
Greg Roberts	              International Information Service (IIS)
                              UUCP:  {uunet,utai,watmath}!dalcs!iisat!roberts

h235_022@ccvax.ucd.ie (Gordon T Gopher at CCVAX) (02/28/90)

Neil Conway H235_022@ccvax.ucd.ie | Disclaimer ? HA! I'll die of surprise if
            H235_022@ccvax.bitnet | this even makes it onto the net... :-)