[sci.space.shuttle] What's up?

pd@sics.se (Per Danielsson) (03/03/90)

In article <598@intelisc.nosun.UUCP>, snidely@nosun (David Schneider) writes:
>While I don't approve of thousands of repeats of widely available
>TV news, I do like to get a record of the launch into the net archives.

I for one am grateful for a report on the net when a shuttle is
launched, since shuttle launches seldom (ar rather never) makes the
news here in Sweden. Nothing space-related seems to do. The only thing
I've seen on TV-news lately was a story on imaging (since a Swedish
company was heavily involved with the downlink and postprocessing of
images from Spot). Space just isn't news these days, apparently.
--
Per Danielsson		UUCP: pd@sics.se (or ...!enea!sics!pd)
Swedish Institute of Computer Science