[sci.space.shuttle] August, Life Sciences mission

salamon@sun.acs.udel.edu (Andrew Salamon) (03/06/90)

Hi all,
  Can anyone tell me where I can find information about what experiments are
going to go up on the shuttle mission that is scheduled in August.  I don't
remember anything else about it.

Thanks!

--
Magic in my Mind                     |   /Andrew/
Music in my Heart                    |   soi-disant Bleydion op Rhys

yee@trident.arc.nasa.gov (Peter E. Yee) (03/06/90)

In article <8715@sun.acs.udel.edu> salamon@sun.acs.udel.EDU () writes:
>Hi all,
>  Can anyone tell me where I can find information about what experiments are
>going to go up on the shuttle mission that is scheduled in August.  I don't
>remember anything else about it.

This information is available from the SPACE archive, located on
ames.arc.nasa.gov.  The file named "manifest.01.90.short" contains a list
of shuttle missions and payloads.  Additional files contain descriptions
of the individual payloads.  The archive may be accessed either via
anonymous ftp (directory /pub/SPACE), or by a mail response system (send
mail to archive-server@ames.arc.nasa.gov, with a subject of "help").

							-Peter Yee
							yee@ames.arc.nasa.gov
							ames!yee

PS The payloads listed for STS-40 (8/29/90) are SLS-01 and a GAS Bridge.