Jonathan Ridler.
Sender:        Jonathan Ridler.
INTERNET:      jonathan@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au
PSI_MAIL:      PSI%0505233430003::jonathan

yee@trident.arc.nasa.gov (Peter E. Yee) (03/20/90)

In article <589@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au> JONATHAN@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (Jonathan Ridler) writes:
>Can anyone provide details of any shuttle launches which are scheduled for June
>or July this year, please?  (Date/time, nature of launch, etc.).

In an attempt to forestall an endless stream of these requests, could I suggest
that those interested in the shuttle launch schedule get a copy of the file
manifest.01.90.short?  It's available from the SPACE archive on
ames.arc.nasa.gov, by anonymous ftp and by dropping a line to
archive-server@ames.arc.nasa.gov, with a subject line of "help".

							-Peter Yee
							yee@ames.arc.nasa.gov
							ames!yee