[sci.space.shuttle] Frequencies for launch...

la097393@zach.fit.edu (Michael Sneeringer) (05/29/90)

I was hoping somebody could give me the frequencies for the launch tonight.
Does anybody have them.
   Thanks,
     Mike

kji@vpnet.chi.il.us (Ken Isacson) (05/31/90)

Ditto on the frequencies for the shuttle launches.  If anyone has them, could
you please post and/or mail them.

Ken

rick@ofa123.fidonet.org (Rick Ellis) (05/31/90)

In an article of <May 29 15:21>, Michael Sneeringer (la097393@zach.fit.edu)
writes:

 MS> I was hoping somebody could give me the frequencies for the launch
 MS> tonight.

I'm sure you know by now that there was no launch.  Today on CNN I caught a
NASA spokeswomen say they may even have to take the shuttle back to the VAB
and the VAB is full.

--
uucp:     Rick Ellis
Internet: rick@ofa123.fidonet.org

news@haddock.ima.isc.com (overhead) (06/02/90)

In article <503.266532C9@ofa123.fidonet.org> rick@ofa123.fidonet.org (Rick Ellis) writes:
>I'm sure you know by now that there was no launch.  Today on CNN I caught a
>NASA spokeswomen say they may even have to take the shuttle back to the VAB
>and the VAB is full.

Does anyone else get confused between Vandenberg Airforce Base (VAB)
and Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB)?  I figured it out.  I also happen
to know what CNN and NASA are.

Stephen.

shafer@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov (Mary Shafer) (06/02/90)

In article <16770@haddock.ima.isc.com> news@haddock.ima.isc.com (overhead) writes:

:In article <503.266532C9@ofa123.fidonet.org> rick@ofa123.fidonet.org (Rick Ellis) writes:
:>I'm sure you know by now that there was no launch.  Today on CNN I caught a
:>NASA spokeswomen say they may even have to take the shuttle back to the VAB
:>and the VAB is full.

:Does anyone else get confused between Vandenberg Airforce Base (VAB)
:and Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB)?  I figured it out.  I also happen
:to know what CNN and NASA are.

Vandenburg Air Force Base is VAFB.  (The Air Force prefers it that way :-)

--
Mary Shafer  shafer@skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov  ames!skipper.dfrf.nasa.gov!shafer
           NASA Ames Dryden Flight Research Facility, Edwards, CA