[sci.space.shuttle] Whatever happened to Mr. Yee?

zuhnd@ux.acs.umn.edu (Eric A Smith) (08/26/90)

I haven't been on the system for a while, and I was wondering if anyone knew
what happened to the daily status reports that Mr. (I don't remember the first
name) Yee gave.  Is the next flight classified, or did he just quit posting?

mskucherawy@watmath.waterloo.edu (Murray S. Kucherawy) (08/26/90)

zuhnd@ux.acs.umn.edu (Eric A Smith) writes:
>I haven't been on the system for a while, and I was wondering if anyone knew
>what happened to the daily status reports that Mr. (I don't remember the first
>name) Yee gave.  Is the next flight classified, or did he just quit posting?

C-news on the Ames machines is being upgraded.  He says he should be back in
a few days, and will post he has been accumulating then.

Motorola Canada, Ltd.     Communications Division, Toronto     [on work term]
University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada          2A Math (Comp Sci/Pure Math)
Internet: murray@motto.UUCP (work)      mskucherawy@watmath.UWaterloo.ca (UW)
UUCP:     uunet!utai!lsuc!motto!murray  uunet!watmath!mskucherawy