[sci.space.shuttle] K6MF Shuttle Audio & Video

ME.DMG@forsythe.stanford.edu (David Gaba M.D.) (08/31/90)

Does anyone know if there is cable coverage of shuttle flights on
United Cable -- Cupertino.  I recall that during the deployment of
Hubble that there was rebroadcast of (what I guess was) NASA
Select which was produced by DeAnza College.  Any info. on this
or other cable links in this area?

Dave Gaba, Stanford

wengland@stephsf.stephsf.com (Bill England) (09/02/90)

In article <1990Aug31.030405.16569@morrow.stanford.edu> ME.DMG@forsythe.stanford.edu (David Gaba M.D.) writes:

>Hubble that there was rebroadcast of (what I guess was) NASA
>Select which was produced by DeAnza College.  Any info. on this
>or other cable links in this area?
>
>Dave Gaba, Stanford

  I'm not certain about cable but if you have access to a dish
  you might be able to find Nasa Select on SPACENET 1 X 17L as
  well as in it's traditional location.  This may also be
  eaiser for your cable company to pick up or your local
  tavern ...

  Bill England
  wengland@stephsf.COM