[sci.space.shuttle] "NAVY WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE"

nec@cdp.UUCP (10/25/90)

                         "UFO CENTRAL"
                        The Forbidden City
                            AREA# 51

Posted by: Ron Garcia(NEC)
Produced by: Audrey Lauin
Reported by: Bill McGowen, both of 'Current Affair'(10/11/90)@8:00p.m.

Just afew miles from Las Vegas, Nevada there lies a "TOP SECRET"
instalation called AREA# 51. This area is run by the U.S. Dept. of
Energy. Jaime Shandera (investigator/editor) calls the TOP SECRET
area within AREA# 51 "DREAMLAND". A ring of mountains surrounded by
another ring of mountains.

An Electro Physicist named: Bob Lazar known for his work with Los Alamos
Meson Physics facility along with his work at NASA has come forward with
information on the Navy's (9) captured/acquired alien spacecraft/disks/
UFOs.

He was hired/assigned to investigate/analyze one of these captured UFOs.
He states: "these things were not built by human hands, as the tech-
nology is FAR beyond anything we have presently! Just the reactor &
power source alone produce an amazing amount of power!!! It was very
OBVIOUS what was in the hanger!, a typical flying saucer! The fuel that
the reactor uses is a SUPER HEAVY element!, something on the lines of
approx.#115 on the periotic charts! It's a material which cannot be
synthesized here on earth, nevertheless be found in nature! It does
not exist!!!

Ten years ago, this AREA# 51 was the secret developmental area for
the stealth fighters and bombers, along with countless underground
nuclear testing, which STILL goes on! Many researchers say that if
the military wanted to hide a secret testing/analizing of captured
alien spacecrafts/disks; that this AREA# 51 would be the place to
do just that!!!

Mr. Bob Lazar (distraught over the criminal activities of the Navy),
brought friends to the perimeter to photograph the FIRST FLIGHT
TESTING of said disk by our own military! They filmed it making
numerous streaks across the skies over and around Rachiel Nv.

Unfortunately, he and his friends were found out.............
Since then, Mr. Lazar has become a modern man without a country!
His birth certificate, records of government jobs, coworkers,
everything vanished, without a trace!!! The man does not exist!
"As if I was never born....he says..........."

Doesn't this PISS you off to realize that our own military is
withholding evidence of life on other worlds from the general
public??????????!!!!!!! Well it should!!!!!!
They have contained dead alien life (on ice) and the hardware
thereof for some 35-45 years now. Don't you think that it is
time to stop the cheap lies and release OUR natural history
findings to us immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something should be done to force these CRIMINALS within the AF,
Navy, and/or other military sanctions i.e. CIA, FBI to release
these glorious things/discoveries that belongs to the AMERICAN
people; NOT THE GOD DAMBED NAVY AND/OR DEPT  OF ENERGY!!!!!!!!

PLEASE GET MAD AS HELL LIKE I AM AND LETS WRITE LETTERS!!!
And don't believe me; check it out for yourself!

You can contact Current Affair and obtain a transcript of
this particular aired program for a minimal cost.
I taped it on my VCR, but I cannot send hundreds of copies
to everyone.

Lets get out there and do something about this criminal government
of ours; who knows how much else they are witholding from us all!!!

rambler@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Dan Meyer) (10/26/90)

This kind of ranting about UFO's and aliens being held hostage sounds like a
bunch of s**t to me. A little like a 100 mpg carburator for your car. I
suspect it is just a bunch of people that want a little publicity.

-- Dan Meyer
Remember: " Buffalo never Oink " Seen on a South Dakota travel brocure.
Advertisment: Try the Railway Post Office , a railfan BBS ! (612) 377-2197.
UUCP: {crash tcnet}!orbit!pnet51!rambler
ARPA: crash!orbit!pnet51!rambler@nosc.mil
INET: rambler@pnet51.orb.mn.org

shack@cs.arizona.edu (David Shackelford) (10/27/90)

It is true that "Dreamland" is classified.  It is false that it has
anything to do with UFO's.  This is one of the craziest things I
have ever heard.

Dave.    |  shack@cs.arizona.edu

maf@therev.uucp (Mark A. Foster) (10/27/90)

In article <1050300001@cdp>,
   nec@cdp.UUCP wrote:

>An Electro Physicist named: Bob Lazar known for his work with Los Alamos
>Meson Physics facility along with his work at NASA has come forward with
>information on the Navy's (9) captured/acquired alien spacecraft/disks/
>UFOs.

    An "Electro Physicist?"  Just what the hell is that supposed to be?
When I met Bob Lazar, he was an electronic technician working for Los
Alamos National Laboratory - in P-division, not MP.  He was noted for his
efforts at installing ramjet engines in Hondas.  Did a damned fine job at
it, too.  He eventually started his own business, doing 1-hour photo
finishing, selling videodisk players, and doing some minor videotape
production work (as I recall) in addition to his financial interest in a
Nevada brothel.  Do these sound like terrific scientific credentials?

    I've deleted the rest of this spurious waste of bandwidth, and directed
the followups to talk.bizarre, where it belonged in the first place.

    Mark A. Foster -> maf@therev.UUCP -> {backbone}!unmvax!bbx!therev!maf
                                   or -> bbx!therev!maf@unmvax.cs.unm.edu

"And you may die of the cold because the path that you have chosen
 Has warmed your hands but not your heart, and left your cold soul frozen."

orglmeis@sjuphil.uucp (B. Orglmeister) (10/29/90)

In article <483@caslon.cs.arizona.edu> shack@cs.arizona.edu (David Shackelford) writes:
>It is true that "Dreamland" is classified.  It is false that it has
>anything to do with UFO's.  This is one of the craziest things I
>have ever heard.

           If it's classified, how do you know it's not about UFO's????

                                 :-)

cgordon@vpnet.chi.il.us (Crash Gordon) (10/31/90)

Excuse me.  I thought I'd logged into sci.space.shuttle, but I made an
obvious typo and ended up here in alt.mouth.foam.

otto@tukki.jyu.fi (Otto J. Makela) (11/01/90)

In article <272e0b8a-1ee.1sci.space.shuttle-1@vpnet.chi.il.us>
cgordon@vpnet.chi.il.us (Crash Gordon) writes:
   Excuse me.  I thought I'd logged into sci.space.shuttle, but I made an
   obvious typo and ended up here in alt.mouth.foam.

Don't worry.  You DID end up in sci.space.shuttle...

Here's a forwarded message from technical@cdp.uucp (followups to alt.flame):
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 90 13:01:12 -0800
From: cdp!technical@SGI.COM
To: Otto.Makela@jyu.fi
Subject: Re: "NAVY WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE"

Apologies for the UFO postings from cdp.uucp, into
various news groups.  The posting has the title :
"NAVY WITHOLDING EVIDENCE".

One of our users is involved in a vocational training
program with a veterans group.  A veteran trainee was given
the task of periodically posting material to our private
news groups and to Usenet news groups.  One day this week
he sort of lost it, and posted this notice about the NAVY
witholding evidence about UFO's to 18 different Usenet
groups, and to about 25 of our own groups.  Needless to
say, this is an embarrasment.

Suffice it to say, the user no longer has access to our
system.

Thanks all for your patience,
Steve Fram
Institute for Global Communications
cdp!steve
--
   /* * * Otto J. Makela <otto@jyu.fi> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */
  /* Phone: +358 41 613 847, BBS: +358 41 211 562 (CCITT, Bell 24/12/300) */