Reference:
From: gandalf@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Jim Ruhnke)
>anyone have a tentative schedule for the next few months, including
>which shuttle is going and a brief description of its mission?  I'd

Ken Hollis

ProLine:  gandalf@pro-canaveral
Internet: gandalf@pro-canaveral.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-canaveral!gandalf

gsh7w@astsun.astro.Virginia.EDU (Greg Hennessy) (11/20/90)

Ken Hollis writes:
#The next shuttle launch is now scheduled somewhere around December 10, OV-102
#Astro mission.  The next launch after that is on or about February 26, 1991,
#OV-103 on an unclassified DOD mission.

Strange, I was told in a telecon today that the Astro mission would be
Dec 2nd, at 1:30 am Eastern time. oh, well, there is another telecon
tomorrow, and Ken may know something that I don't.

--
-Greg Hennessy, University of Virginia
 USPS Mail:     Astronomy Department, Charlottesville, VA 22903-2475 USA

rick@ofa123.fidonet.org (Rick Ellis) (11/21/90)

On <Nov 19 22:36> Ken Hollis writes:

 KH> The next launch after that is on or about February 26,
 KH> 1991, OV-103 on an unclassified DOD mission.

According to the news today all remaining DOD missions scheduled (three?) are
unclassified.

--
Rick Ellis
Internet: rick@ofa123.fidonet.org