[sci.space.shuttle] Re : \ Just report the news...\

gandalf@pro-canaveral.cts.com (Ken Hollis) (12/19/90)

Greetings and Salutations:

From: henry@zoo.toronto.edu (Henry Spencer)
>[Aha, I told you so!]  NASA wants to postpone the Spacelab J shuttle mission

Didn't I rermeber you saying a week or so back that you just report the news,
not make it?!?  Just wondering if my memory was failing again...

Ken Hollis

ProLine:  gandalf@pro-canaveral
Internet: gandalf@pro-canaveral.cts.com
UUCP:     crash!pro-canaveral!gandalf

In article <6395@crash.cts.com> gandalf@pro-canaveral.cts.com (Ken Hollis) writes:
>>[Aha, I told you so!]  NASA wants to postpone the Spacelab J shuttle mission
>
>Didn't I rermeber you saying a week or so back that you just report the news,
>not make it?!?

I have been guilty of editorializing occasionally... :-)  In this case,
when reporting the new shuttle manifest, I predicted that Spacelab J would
draw the short straw in deciding which of 2-3 missions could fly in 1-2
not-fully-allocated slots late in 1991.
--
"The average pointer, statistically,    |Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
points somewhere in X." -Hugh Redelmeier| henry@zoo.toronto.edu   utzoo!henry