[sci.space.shuttle] Re : Re: Shuttle Status for 02/19/91

gandalf@pro-electric.cts.com (Ken Hollis) (02/26/91)

Greetings and Salutations:

From: amichiel@rodan.acs.syr.edu (Allen J Michielsen)
>I know that while it may be classified, what's the best rumours or
>guesses in regards to the entire payload, what is it ?

There are no further "Classified" per se payloads planned for the SST.  The
list of payloads is basically imaging tests for SDI. There has been some
questions about whether or not the flight will be used for the Iraq war,
but the basic consensus is that they are not really set up for that (from
what I have heard).  I can look around and see if there is more info on the
mission if anyone else is interested.

Ken Hollis
----
ProLine:  gandalf@pro-electric