[sci.space.shuttle] Russian Right Stuff

brody@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Adam R. Brody) (03/04/91)

I was away on travel when the broadcast was on last week and my VCR
bombed.  Anyone know when it will be rebroadcast?

pstinson@pbs.org (03/05/91)

In article <7932@eos.arc.nasa.gov>, brody@eos.arc.nasa.gov (Adam R. Brody) writes:
> I was away on travel when the broadcast was on last week and my VCR
> bombed.  Anyone know when it will be rebroadcast?
There may not be a central refeed of this program over the entire network
until late summer or early fall.  A definite time has not yet been scheduled.
That does not meen these programs will not be rebroadcast locally before then.
That decision of scheduling is up to the local station, in this case KQED I
believe.  PBS does not have as much central control as the commercial networks
 such as ABC and individual Public television stations select their own
 programming priorities with more degree of freedom than other network
affiliates.  As always, check local listings or contact the local programming
director for the station in your area.