[sci.space.shuttle] references for space shuttle computer systems

) (03/26/91)

In article <1991Mar24.153012.29940@menudo.uh.edu>, go@csuna.cs.uh.edu writes:
> Hi!
>
>   I am looking for the references (or papers) about the space shuttle computer
> system. Anybody who can support will be highly appreciated. Thanx in advance.
>
> Albert Li
> email: go@cs.uh.edu

Just look up an HP calculator manual for 1976, that should give you all you
need to know :->

(only kidding, no flames please.....)
Theora
--
sig (made it through the ethernet alive!)
Theora Jones  Strathclyde University, SCOTLAND   || " I can fly higher than an