[sci.space.shuttle] Great picture i just got

6600rog@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Dunya Marks) (05/16/91)

I just got a really cool picture of the shuttle
challenger.  I'm framing it and putting it
on my wall.

It shows a big white cloud of smoke, with a thick
stream of smoke coming up to it, and two little
streams going off the side of it.

:
.
:

echeverr@sal-sun1.usc.edu (The Black Sheep) (05/16/91)

In article <11271@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600rog@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Dunya Marks) writes:
>I just got a really cool picture of the shuttle
>challenger.  I'm framing it and putting it
>on my wall.
>
>It shows a big white cloud of smoke, with a thick
>stream of smoke coming up to it, and two little
>streams going off the side of it.
>
>:
>.
>:

Wow.  Don't let the drool drip on the keyboard.

I'M Sorry.... I AM sorry.... i just HAD to say it... i deserve to be FLAMED!!

Let the heavenly fire cleanse my sins (and other such idiosyncracies)

		America's Freedom is on hold!
			Sounds more dramatic like this, right?

Ron A Echeverri,		|  "God is a necessary invention. If there is
The Black Sheep			|    no god, we would have to invent Him."
BSAE 1994 Univ of So California |			- Voltaire

sasrns@unx.sas.com (Neal Smith) (05/16/91)

In article <11271@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600rog@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Dunya Marks) writes:
>I just got a really cool picture of the shuttle
>challenger.  I'm framing it and putting it
>on my wall.
>
>It shows a big white cloud of smoke, with a thick
>stream of smoke coming up to it, and two little
>streams going off the side of it.

     YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY!!!!

Neal Smith

grimm@aio.jsc.nasa.gov (Keith A. Grimm) (05/17/91)

In article <11271@hub.ucsb.edu>, 6600rog@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Dunya Marks) writes:
|> I just got a really cool picture of the shuttle
|> challenger.  I'm framing it and putting it
|> on my wall.
|>
|> It shows a big white cloud of smoke, with a thick
|> stream of smoke coming up to it, and two little
|> streams going off the side of it.
|>
|> :
|> .

For those of us that knew some of the people on the Challenger I cannot imagine how anyone could think this is a great picture.  With all the excellent pictures that are available from the space program I cannot understand why someone would relish one of a tragedy.  If this is meant to be funny, it is not.  But it is sick.