[sci.space.shuttle] Robin Williams

freed@nss.FIDONET.ORG (Bev Freed) (06/20/91)

Whew!  My system has been fried!  All right, all you Robin Williams fans (and others)!

I can't keep up with the e-mail requests for the transcripts.  If nobody objects, I'll just post them in here.  I was working with the press corps for that mission and have lots of stuff on it.  Too bad I can't duplicate the audio over this darn thing.  Yeah, yeah.
 I dubbed off audio tapes, too.  :-)

OK...if no one objects, I'll post right in the newsgroup by the weekend.
 Give ya something to look forward to on Monday <g>

--- Opus-CBCS 1.20.18
 * Origin: NSS BBS - Ad Astra! (412)366-5208 *HST* (1:129/104.0)
--
Bev Freed - via FidoNet node 1:129/104
UUCP: ...!pitt!nss!freed