[sci.math.symbolic] Help in NeXT Mma

charlie@wam.umd.edu (Charles William Fletcher) (04/11/91)

Since upgrading to 2.0 on my NeXT the help window in Mathematica (1.2)
comes up blank. Clicking on a help button always brings up the window
but there is no text in it. Has anyone else seen this? Did I wipe
a file during the upgrade? Anyone know the fix?

Thanks,
Charlie
charlie@wam.umd.edu
cwf@math.umd.edu

finn@theory.tn.cornell.edu (Lee Samuel Finn) (04/12/91)

In article <1991Apr11.162101.15566@wam.umd.edu> charlie@wam.umd.edu (Charles William Fletcher) writes:
>Since upgrading to 2.0 on my NeXT the help window in Mathematica (1.2)
>comes up blank. Clicking on a help button always brings up the window
>but there is no text in it. Has anyone else seen this? Did I wipe
>a file during the upgrade? Anyone know the fix?
>
>Thanks,
>Charlie
>charlie@wam.umd.edu
>cwf@math.umd.edu

I was through this with NeXT a couple of weeks ago; the (1.2) MMA
interface is buggy under 2.0; this will probably not be fixed before
(MMA) 2.0 becomes available.