[comp.databases] to bill seeking Revelation Info

mjr@well.UUCP (Matthew Rapaport) (06/16/87)

I have tried three times to send mail, always with a reject.  If you
are interested in Revelation I would be glad to answer specific
questions.  I have been working with the product for almost two
years.  Also, there is some discussion of Revelation dictionaries
and symbolic fields in the May, June issues of Computer Language
Magazine (miller freidman of S.F. pub.).  Please contact me by
mail, phone, compuserve, source or any other address listed...
Matthew Rapaport.
mjr@well (or ptsfa!well!mjr)
Source: BEC872
CIS: 70371,255
U.Smail: 222 5th, Petaluma, CA 94952
Wrk. phone (415) 492-7879[B

lincoln@randvax.UUCP (Tom Lincoln) (06/21/87)

In article <3327@well.UUCP>, mjr@well.UUCP (Matthew Rapaport) writes:
> If you
> are interested in Revelation I would be glad to answer specific
> questions.

TOM LINCOLN