[comp.databases] UNIFY newsletter

usenet@soma.UUCP (06/16/87)

I was just wondering whatever happened to the UNIFY newsletter that
someone was setting up sometime ago ?
If you are this "someone", please let me know the status of this
project. Thanks.

Also, has anyone seen the new UNIFY 4.0 and its SQL/EMBEDDED ?
Are they worth the price ? Other comments ?
----
Hung Nguyen			{shell,rice}!soma!hung  or
Opinions are mine alone.	hung@soma.bcm.tmc.edu
USMAIL:Neurology,Baylor College of Medicine,One Baylor Plaza,Houston TX 77030

barker@ems.UUCP (Bob W. Barker) (06/24/87)

In article <3136@soma.bcm.tmc.edu> hung@soma.bcm.tmc.edu (Hung Nguyen) writes:

>I was just wondering whatever happened to the UNIFY newsletter that
>someone was setting up sometime ago ?
>If you are this "someone", please let me know the status of this
>project. Thanks.

I'm interested in this too.  Where's it at?  Thanks!

rab@rabtrs (Rich Bilancia) (07/06/87)

> I was just wondering whatever happened to the UNIFY newsletter that
> someone was setting up sometime ago ?
> If you are this "someone", please let me know the status of this
> project. Thanks.

Not a newsletter, but a maillist. (btw, it's me!)
The latest list of who's participating will be posted later today.

---
"Adversity is the crucible from which greatness is forged." - Ken Baker
  / _  \     / _  \       / _ \         Richard A. Bilancia
 / / \_/    / / \_/   _   \ \\/         Computer Guidance & Support
/ /        / /  _    | |   \ \          P. O. Box 620127
\ \   _    \ \ | \  | + |   \ \         Littleton, Colorado  80162
 \ \_/ \    \ \_| \  |_|  /\_| \        voice: (303) 973-4035
                                        ihnp4!sys1!bilanc!rab
 Multi-User Accounting Solutions	attmail!bilanc!rab