[comp.databases] Unify/Accell Users

domq@mitisft.Convergent.COM (Dominique Emerson) (02/13/88)

in article <683@dsacg3.UUCP>, nfm1470@dsacg3.UUCP (Paul E. Bronsdon) says:
>> Where are all the Accell/Unify Users in the states hiding!!!!!!
>> There does not seem to be much correspondence between them.!!!!

I have been working with Accell sources since its first introduction and
am currently consulting with 5 companies who are developing in Accell.
We have development strategies and tools, as well as some experience which
I would  be more than glad to share.  Please let me know if you have any
questions - I am a novice at communicating on the net, but will do my
best - I can be reached at work (408-434-2681) or at home (415-967-6562).
I will also respond to any mail messages sent to (and here I am not sure
how to specify the mail address) "The pyramid connection"!ctnews!domq.

syd@dsinc.UUCP (Syd Weinstein) (02/15/88)

In article <298@mitisft.Convergent.COM> domq@mitisft.Convergent.COM (Dominique Emerson) writes:
>in article <683@dsacg3.UUCP>, nfm1470@dsacg3.UUCP (Paul E. Bronsdon) says:
>>> Where are all the Accell/Unify Users in the states hiding!!!!!!
>>> There does not seem to be much correspondence between them.!!!!

We too have been working with Accell for several years.  We also have
worked with Unify since 1983.  Such uers are on the net, If you
have specific questions, perhaps one of us can answer them.  Why I
pause a second in saying this is that we make part of our living
consulting  on Unify and Accell, and we cannot afford to give away
for free too much of what we try and sell.  This will limit my
questions a shot.
Sydney S. Weinstein, CDP, CCP
Datacomp Systems, Inc.				Voice: (215) 947-9900
{allegra,bellcore,bpa,vu-vlsi}!dsinc!syd	FAX:   (215) 938-0235