                                PC-File+ Version 2

From:  ButtonWare, P.O. Box 5786, Bellevue, WA  98006
       Data - (206) 454-2629, Voice - (206) 454-0479

I am not much of a spreadsheet user, but I have seen many Data Base
packages in the past.  The new version of PC-File+ is the *best*
shareware offering I have seen, and it also holds its own against most
of the commercial packages currently on the market.

These are some of the major features:

Automatic entry of date/time/etc
Browse 20 records at a time
Calculator "hot Key"
Context sensitive, pop-up help
Customized data entry screens
DOS subdirectory support
Drop to DOS
Duplicate record list or delete
Export data
Field calculations
Flip data (changes last/first name => first/last name)
Global delete or modify
Import data
Index on all fields
Letter writing
Macros
Mail merge
Mailing labels
Multi-level password protection
Relational
Report definition (four methods)
Search with generic, imbedded, sounds-like and wildcard arguments
Sort on any field, mix ascending/descending
Summary graphics
User defined data types

***

All ButtonWare Product are available on The Shareware Syndicate.

***

#include <disclaim.h>

paul@devon.UUCP (Paul Sutcliffe Jr.) (02/28/88)

In article <5326@dhw68k.cts.com> mike@dhw68k.cts.com (Michael J. Cleary) writes:
 > As a SYStem OPerator of:
 >
 >               The Shareware Syndicate BBS
 >               Riverside, California
 >               (714) 359-8489
 >               2400/1200  -  8/N/1  -  24 Hours
 >
 > I just received new copies of:  PC-Calc+ Version 1
 >                                          &
 >                                 PC-File+ Version 2
 >
 > From:  ButtonWare, P.O. Box 5786, Bellevue, WA  98006
 >        Data - (206) 454-2629, Voice - (206) 454-0479

Perhaps someone with local access to this board can get these and post
them to comp.binaries.ibm.pc (if there is enough interest) ?

If not, I'll mail blank diskettes to someone that will get them for me.

- paul

--
						       |  THINK ...           |