[comp.databases] VLDB call for papers wanted

debra@alice.UUCP (Paul De Bra) (12/08/88)

I seem to have lost or not gotten a call for papers for VLDB-89.
Would someone please e-mail me the most important info?
1) submission deadline
2) address to send to
3) what to send (abstract/full paper, and size limits)

thanks

Paul.
|debra@research.att.com   | uunet!research!debra     |

hild@infbs.UUCP (Frank Hildebrandt) (12/09/88)

In article <8483@alice.UUCP> debra@alice.UUCP () writes:
>I seem to have lost or not gotten a call for papers for VLDB-89.
>Would someone please e-mail me the most important info?
>1) submission deadline
January, 16, 1989 for papers,  March, 16  for panel proposals
>2) address to send to
Peter M.G. Apers, U of Twente, CompSci Dep., P.O.Box 217, 7500 AE Enschede,
The Netherlands, e-mail: apers@utrcu1.nl.uucp,
or to G. Wiederhold at Stanford
>3) what to send (abstract/full paper, and size limits)
5 copies of a double-spaced paper of up to 5000 words.

Hey, why don't you phone the congress secretariat in Amsterdam, +31(0)20-5491212

Greetings, Frank.