[comp.databases] VLDB proceedings

piet@cs.ruu.nl (Piet van Oostrum) (03/28/89)

Our library has been trying to order the VLDB proceedings for some years
now, without much success. The bookshop seems to have problems in finding
the publisher. Does anybody know where to order them, ISBN numbers etc. We
want to have the last 5 or so issues.
Thanks in advance.
--
Piet van Oostrum, Dept of Computer Science, University of Utrecht
Padualaan 14, P.O. Box 80.089, 3508 TB Utrecht, The Netherlands

doug@bear.cis.ohio-state.edu (Doug Kerr) (03/29/89)

In article <1235@ruuinf.cs.ruu.nl> piet@cs.ruu.nl (Piet van Oostrum) writes:
>Our library has been trying to order the VLDB proceedings for some years
>now, without much success. The bookshop seems to have problems in finding
>the publisher. Does anybody know where to order them, ISBN numbers etc. We
>want to have the last 5 or so issues.

VLDB Proceedings since 1982 have been published by
Morgan Kaufmann Publishers
P.O. Box 50490
Palo Alto, CA 94303-9953
USA

They have a "special deal" on the 1982-1987 set ($180/ $275
Institutions) ISBN 0-934613-97-4

Individual volumes, including the 1988 one, are available for
$35/$50 Institutions.  It's ISBN 0-934613-75-3

-=-
 Douglas S. Kerr, Department of Computer and Information Science
 The Ohio State University; 2036 Neil Ave. Columbus OH USA 43210-1277
 doug@cis.ohio-state.edu                    614/292-1519
 ...!{pyramid,killer}!osu-cis!cis.ohio-state.edu!doug