[comp.databases] Need database with University addresses

steve%revolver@gatech.edu (Poppa Smurf) (05/18/89)

I am desparately looking for a database (on floppy disks) which contains the
addresses of the universities and junior colleges in the United States.  Does
anyone know if such a product exists?  If so, then please send me Email on
how I may obtain it.  Thank you.
       Steve Fischer

russ@pyr.gatech.EDU (RUSSELL SHACKELFORD) (05/18/89)

In article <8244@pyr.gatech.EDU>, steve%revolver@gatech.edu (Poppa Smurf) writes:
> I am desparately looking for a database (on floppy disks) which contains the
> addresses of the universities and junior colleges in the United States.  Does
> anyone know if such a product exists?  If so, then please send me Email on
> how I may obtain it.  Thank you.

I'm afraid I can't help you with this.

I am interested in the very same info, so if anybody has it, please let me know too.

Thanks,

--
Russell Shackelford
School of Infomation and Computer Science