[comp.databases] SQL parser wanted

scf@statware.UUCP (Steve Fullerton) (06/08/89)

I am looking for code for parsing SQL statements.  If anyone
knows of such an animal, I would appreciate some information.

--
Steve Fullerton                        Statware, Inc.
scf%statware.uucp@cs.orst.edu          260 SW Madison Ave, Suite 109

sena@infinet.UUCP (Fred Sena) (06/14/89)

In article <2977@statware.UUCP> scf@statware.UUCP (Steve Fullerton) writes:
>I am looking for code for parsing SQL statements.  If anyone
>knows of such an animal, I would appreciate some information.
>
>--
>Steve Fullerton                        Statware, Inc.
>scf%statware.uucp@cs.orst.edu          260 SW Madison Ave, Suite 109
>orstcs!statware!scf                    Corvallis, OR  97333
>                                       503/753-5382

I am looking for a syntax checker/formatter for checking OSL files in RTI
Ingres.  I don't know if an SQL parser would do that, but if it would I could
use that.  Does anyone have any information about this??

thanks in advance,
	--fred

Frederick J. Sena                sena@infinet.UUCP
Memotec, Inc.  N. Andover, MA