[comp.databases] Telemarketing Database Systems

Chuck_SirVAX_Staatse@cup.portal.com (08/05/89)

I'm looking for information on computer-based sales and
marketing support systems. System will be used to
coordinate sales, marketing, advertising, and telemarketing.
Basic system should be able to handle five telemarketing
inputs, store at least 100,000 records and manage at least
fifteen sales representatives. An easy to use SQL like interface
is also a must.

If you have any recomendations or comments, please reply.
                        Thanks
                  (confused in an ocean of specs)
                             Chuck

cck@deneb.ucdavis.edu (Earl H. Kinmonth) (08/05/89)

In article <21019@cup.portal.com> Chuck_SirVAX_Staatse@cup.portal.com writes:

>coordinate sales, marketing, advertising, and telemarketing.
>Basic system should be able to handle five telemarketing

What do you mean by telemarketing?  I thought this was a euphemism for
junk fax and junk phone calls?