[comp.databases] Ingres Relational Database for the HP 360?

nieh@nnn.crd.ge.com (08/16/89)

Newsgroups: comp.databases
Subject: Ingres Relational Database for the HP 360?
Sender: johnsore@crd.ge.com (Ronald E Johnson)

I've just been added to the net and I haven't had the time to go through
the archives of the mail messages sent over the net, so if this is a
repeat question please bear with me:

Does anyone know if the public domain version of Ingres has been ported
over to the HP 360??

I would be grateful if someone could sent me a copy or tell me where one is
located.  I have the versions for the Sun3 and Sun4 but I can't seem to
work the bugs out of either of them(on the HP).

Thanks in advance,
Ron

---
Ron Johnson
GE Software Research and Development
email: johnsore@crd.ge.com

--

Ko-Haw Nieh

General Electric Company            | nieh@crd.ge.com
Corporate Research and Development  | uunet!crd.ge.com!nieh
P.O BOX 8, K1-ES224 		    | FAX : 518-387-7258
Schenectady, NY 12301               | TEL : 518-387-7431