[comp.databases] Re^2: Extended RDB vs OODB

roger@yuba.wrs.com (Roger Rohrbach) (08/16/89)

dennism@menace.rtech.COM (Dennis Moore) writes (actually, spews):

> Interesting statement, but generally "content free."
> Oh yeah?  Who?
> Oh yeah?  What?
> Oh yeah?  Who?
> Oh yeah?  Who?
> Oh yeah?  Who?
> Oh yeah?
> Excuse me, have you heard of distributed database?
> Maybe the reason it was slow was that you didn't know what you were doing.

    Mr. Moore, your rudeness is becoming intolerable.  Every new posting
is more hysteric than the last.  I don't care if your facts are 100% correct;
after your insults of Messrs. Weinreb and Speyer, I have found it necessary
to put you in my kill file.  I used to work for Relational Technology, and
I am ashamed to see that company being represented this way.
Roger Rohrbach                                  sun!wrs!roger    roger@wrs.com
|    \ ~) "I'm getting static in my attic from channel Z."                    |